Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. Throughout the site, the terms “Canadian Fleet Products.ca, CFP, AAGFSI”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc. We offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
AAGFSI hosts its website with GoDaddy, platform that allows us to display our website, sell our products and services to you.
1) Buyer warrants that they are in-compliance with local, state, provincial and federal laws concerning usage of purchased item(s).
2) Buyer is responsible for any and all permits required by local, state, provincial and federal laws for the use of any equipment sold if applicable. AAGFSI has the right to request proof of permission to purchase certain public safety products at our sole discretion. Some items are available to authorized and/or qualified personnel only (Fire Fighters, EMS, Law Enforcement, and Peace Officers). You will be required to provide proof of your official government/employer identification and/or certification, permission letter on department letterhead along with purchase.
3) Prices do not include sales taxes, we are required to charge GST/HST on all purchases. Additionally, any purchases or sales of products or installation, for use in Manitoba are subject to PST at 7% on all purchases and services.
4) Any organizations that are GST or PST exempt are required to provide a exemption registration number for our records before the sales tax is omitted from the invoice.
5) We reserve our legal right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Most items ship 1-14 business days after a cleared payment. If you need the item fast and want to verify if it’s in stock or inquire about lead times send your question to email@example.com . For some products that are new to market or custom order items, please allow 4 to 8 weeks for the item to go through the building process and testing before shipping. Special orders, out of stock and back orders will require additional time before shipping. Some items might ship straight from the manufacture or warehouse to expedite delivery.
Returns are accepted before 30 days (must call or email for a “RMA#” or Returned Merchandise Authorization #) as long as the products are unused and still sealed in their original packaging. Return shipping will be the customer’s responsibility.
If the product(s) is damaged due to shipping, contact us immediately. If the product(s) is being returned and is not due to manufactures defect, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges, restocking fees, damages and/or cost for any missing parts or accessories.
If the product is found to be defective and has not been altered or tampered with, we will reimburse the shipping charge, fix or replace the product and send the product back free of charge. If the product(s) shipped is not the correct items due to our mistake, you must contact us (within 48 hours) and get “RMA#” or Returned Merchandise Authorization # for return shipping.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you;
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
– Track sales, for accounting purposes, and tax purposes.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
AAG Fleet Safety Solutions Inc, Box 27002, RPO Winnipeg Square, Winnipeg MB R3C4T3, Canada